AZPetVet is growing and in search of a talented IT Systems Administrator to join our awesome team!
This position is responsible for the installation, administration, monitoring, and maintenance of AZPetVet’s corporate office and veterinary practices, physical and virtual servers, networking equipment, and data and phone infrastructure, to ensure a stable and efficient environment for our team members and our clients. You will assist in the management of our Office 365 application suite including SharePoint, Exchange Online, and Azure AD. You will also install, configure, and manage software including Active Directory, MS Exchange, patch management, Anti-Virus, and other software systems as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage, monitor, and maintain network equipment and data circuits
• Configure, monitor, and manage physical and virtual servers using Hyper-V and VMware
• Manage and maintain remote desktop and VDI environments using RDS, Hyper-V, and VMware
• Maintain Active Directory services including configuring individual accounts and groups
• Ensure the security of organizational and client data and systems using AV software, GPOs, firewalls, and monitoring tools
• Respond to, troubleshoot and resolve IT helpdesk tickets and assist other team members in issue resolution
• Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures documentation regarding the computing environment
• Working experience of 3-5 years with Windows server 2008 – 2016, MS SQL, NAS & SAN storage technologies, Hyper-V, VMware, MS Exchange, and the full suite of Office 365 applications and services
• SD-WAN configuration and administration preferred
• Ability to proactively plan for system upgrades based on current and future business needs
• Ability to clearly document system and infrastructure designs, policies and procedures
• Self-motivated and driven
• Communication Proficiency
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Customer Service focus with a team player mentality
• Teachable spirit with the desire to teach others
Work Environment -This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers and fax machines, along with servers, computer operating systems and phone systems.
Physical Demands – The majority of time is spent in a sedentary role, but there are occasions where computer and communication equipment installation will require lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, and working in tight confined spaces, including wall and ceilings.
Expected Hours of Work – This is a Full-Time position and the majority of work hours and days are generally 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. There will be required night work doing installations or equipment moves. The expectation of this role is the position is accessible by staff and owners as needed.
Travel – Travel is expected in this position to all 21 hospital locations across the Phoenix metro area, and to an off-site IT network center.
It is the policy of AZPetVet to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AZPetVet will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.