The Human Resource Manager is an essential key player to the success of AZPetVet. This candidate will implement Human Resource policies and partner with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives. The Human Resource Manager will serve as a liaison for and/or administer most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, labor relations, onboarding, employee relations, compensation, and EEO.
Reporting Relationships: The Human Resource Manager will report to the Sr. HR Manager and functionally to the Director of Human Resources.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and administer key HR policies and processes around talent management, coaching, employee relations, compensation, benefits, and recruiting
· Develop intermediate/short range departmental goals and objectives in partnership with Management.
· Coordinate, implement, monitor and update talent management plans, programs, targets, and initiatives.
· Develop and maintain HR metrics.
· May occasionally perform special projects; Perform other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including assessments and audits, standards and benchmarks, evaluation of program effectiveness, and resolution of problems, bottlenecks, and deficiencies.
· Knowledge of performance evaluation, and compensation plans; Understanding of individual performance, abilities, learning, and motivation; Knowledgeable about agency laws and regulations relating to human resources (FLSA, EEO, FMLA etc.).
· Knowledge of corporate and human resource policies and benefits; leadership
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Detailed, accurate, and organized; Ability to inform others about company benefits, policies, and procedures.
· Proactive communicator who can clearly articulate results and needs across all levels
· Ability to establish and communicate clear priorities and to influence others to support and act on those priorities.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
3 - 5 years related experience
It is the policy of AZPetVet to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AZPetVet will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.