Scottsdale Hills Animal Hospital is currently hiring for a Hospital Manager.
A Hospital Manager is responsible for managing the business activities of a veterinary hospital as well as occasionally providing technician assistance to the doctors and other techs within the hospital. The Hospital Manager will have knowledge of all the responsibilities of the different positions within the hospital and have the ability to further the management of a hospital by showing leadership, energy, and a positive attitude! Hospital Managers are expected to engage as a member of senior staff and hospital ownership group in providing innovative strategies for growing the practice.
- 3+ years Veterinary Technician experience.
- 3+ years Veterinary Services Practice Management experience.
- Have a passion for leadership and forward thinking.
- Ability to be a team leader and effectively supervise staff.
- Professionalism in a fast paced environment.
- Customer Service Driven.
Ability to market and grow a veterinary practice is also preferred.