Our family of 20+ animal hospitals is always growing, so we’re looking for special people to join our journey. At AZPetVet, our vet techs are active participants in whatever the day brings, so you’ll need to stay on your toes! Assist doctors and team members in procedures and treatment protocols ranging from routine to cutting edge. Observe, learn, and grow in a collaborative environment.
We’re looking for people with these qualities:
• Team Attitude - we’re the family you choose
• Attention to Detail - Always
• Embraces a Culture of Caring
• Dedicated to Learning
• Empathy for All - even when it’s hard
• Opportunities to learn & grow in your career
• Collaborative team environment
• Multiple locations to choose from
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
It is the policy of AZPetVet to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AZPetVet will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.