AZPetVet is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team!
We are a growing family of animal hospitals with locations throughout the Greater Phoenix area. In 1984, the first practice (Arrow Animal Hospital) opened in the Glendale area. Today, we have grown to a family of 21 cooperative hospitals built upon the principle of outstanding patient care and client service.
Specifically, we are looking for a Graphic Designer with high energy and a can-do attitude. This person will assist with marketing & communications efforts – both internal and external. Responsibilities may include assisting with creation of proprietary marketing materials, brochures, flyers, graphic elements, print advertisements, visual assets for social media and website integration, internal and external signage (including building signage), email campaigns, templates, internal communication documents/tools, and other design elements as requested. Position also includes some administrative responsibilities, as well as other duties as assigned.
- 50% - Production Design (print & digital assets, identity package toolkit, campaigns)
- 20% - Creative Concept (idea generation and development)
- 15% - Website Support (implementation of visual assets; HTML experience helpful)
- 10% - Project Management and Administrative Tasks
- 5% - Other Duties as Assigned
What we are looking for:
- Strong graphic design production experience in various print media
- Ability to quickly understand creative briefs and produce concepts for refinement
- Must understand layout, color theory, and typography in both print and digital media
- Solid creativity skills with ability to generate unique, creative concepts
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working independently and have strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for fur-babies and people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- Three to Five years of related experience in either Agency or Corporate Setting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign in a PC environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Available to work 8am – 5pm Mon thru Fri, and occasional weekends (seasonal)
- Reliable transportation to and from the office and other off-site events valley wide
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment drug screen
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times
Hourly, Full-Time Position. Compensation based upon level of experience.
If this sounds like it might be a good fit, please submit your resume. If available, please submit portfolio samples to Marketing@AZPetVet.com.