AZPetVet - Executive Assistant
13844 N. 51st Ave. Glendale, AZ 85306
Job Overview - Assist and provide support to Executive Team and leaders in multiple departments throughout the business office. Provide administrative management in general office duties.
Duties & Responsibilities - Provide calendar planning and coordination for Executive and Operations team. Assist executive team in a variety of areas including hiring, contract review process, legal document tracking, processing, organizing and note taking. Regularly produce and assist in writing and editing various executive level correspondence and reports dealing with policy, legal and vendor contracts. Develop reports and provide information in various areas of hospital and organizational performance. Aid in compiling and reviewing data. Facilitate appropriate coordinating, signing and filing of legal documents. Assist in developing and distributing meeting agendas. Attend meetings to record notes, and then assemble and distribute finalized notes.
Provide backup support to other roles within the team, including the primary back-up to the receptionist.
1. Must have strong skillset from previous Executive Assistant experience.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and critical eye to detail.
3. Must have a strong initiative and ability to work independently. .
4. Proficient skill in computer literacy in the Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and various other reporting and accounting related programs.
5. Function well in team setting with focus on confidentiality, collaboration and communication.
6. Strong research, problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
7. Ability to self-manage and follow through on tasks.
8. Ability to take initiative is a must! See a need, fill a need mentality!