Electronic Repair Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This role includes test and repair of broken electronic panels and other electronic lab works.
Technicians will be required to perform good soldering and troubleshooting skills and techniques down to the component level.
Must be able to use electronic testing equipment such as multi-meter.
Must be able to pass a soldering test.
Being able to read and understand wiring schematics and diagrams is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· Some Computer proficiency
· Being able to multi-task
· Ability to work at fast pace
· Ability to work independently
· Detail oriented
· Must possess good troubleshooting abilities
· Demonstrated good soldering skills
· Problem solving abilities
· Good communication skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or Technical School Certification required (related field)
· One to Three years related experience and/or training
· Technical or Industrial product knowledge a plus
· Occasional reaching/working overhead, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
· Frequent walking
· Continuous sitting and repetitive hand motion
· Lifting requirements include occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds and continuous lifting of up to 10 pounds
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Las Vegas, NV , 89118
Salary: $16.50 /hour
7140 Dean Martin Dr.Las Vegas, NV
Get fresh Electronic Repair Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!