Are You a Customer Service Guru, Ready to Lead a Dedicated Team
In an Environment that has True Opportunities for Growth?
If you answered yes, then we may have the Customer Service Manager position you have been looking for!
Do you have 4 or more years supervising in a call center environment? Do you enjoy setting goals and coaching your team to reach and exceed those goals? Do abandoned calls bum you out and keep you up and night wondering what you could do better? If so, keep reading. However, if you are looking to join a billion dollar industry giant that will treat you like a number, read no further. Partsmaster is a family owned distributor with a 30 year history of stable and profitable growth, working in our Phoenix office you will know our president and leadership team by name.
Partsmaster is an MRO supplier to the multi-family housing vertical. OK, let’s be real, what we do is sell toilet seats, chlorine, light switches, HVAC equipment, doors and more than 6,000 other items to owners and managers of apartments. It is not what you would call a sexy business, but is almost recession proof. Still with me? We currently have 7 branch locations throughout the southwest, with additional locations in the planning stages. But we can only grow if we build a team focused on continual improvement.
Partsmaster is looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead our team in Phoenix. Reporting directly to the VP of Merchandising & Marketing you will have responsibility for; 6 person customer service team supporting our customers and outside sales teams in Phoenix, Las Vegas, Albuquerque and Denver. We are looking for someone who is all about coaching, training and reporting.
At Partsmaster we put people first, work as a team and focus on making life easier for our customers and ourselves.
· Exceptional Communication Skills (spoken, written and presentations)
· CRM savvy, experience in deploying a new system a huge plus.
· Experience with EXCEL fundamentals required, advanced training and/or skill a plus.
· Experience with call center standards and reporting, firsthand experience with Chronicall a plus
· Experience managing a team of 10 or more.
· Experience in developing training programs.
· Experience in developing and coaching call scripting and best practices.
· 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent employment history in a call center management role.
· Exceptional attitude.