Xpert Solutions Assistant Manager (REMOTE )
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
aytm "Ask Your Target Market" is looking to hire a Xpert Solutions Assistant Manager.
As an Xpert Solutions Assistant Manager, you will be managing interdepartmental requests as related to Xpert Solutions and supporting the Xpert Solution Product Manager in their development. The ideal candidate is able to meet with clients (internal and external) to help identify if and how Xpert Solutions can meet their needs and participate in front end development of solutions.
aytm delivers state-of-the-art insights automation technology and expert guidance that’s focused on providing answers for the clients of today, while evolving a platform that supports the curiosity of tomorrow. Advancing research with transparency and flexibility, aytm helps you connect to a community of people, optimize your products, positioning, and concepts, and get from idea to market faster. We have a world-class platform, top-tier clients, and a creative and energetic team. aytm empowers researchers at consumer brands and agencies by getting them to the actionable data quicker and more affordably than in the traditional full-service model. We have a world-class product, top tier existing clients, and are growing very quickly.
Xpert Solutions are automated research templates that help clients quickly program a survey and receive automated reports that analyze and summarize the data.
- Build front-end components of Xpert Solutions using custom aytm and Xpert code.
- Assist in the content and access management for Solutions Center.
- Work alongside the Xpert Solutions Product Manager in identifying and handling of bugs and updates to custom and core solutions.
- Meet with internal clients (e.g., sales, accounts, research services) to assess external client needs and discuss appropriate solutions, including estimates of effort for the project.
- Serve as a resource for internal clients by answering Xpert Solutions capabilities questions.
- Help maintain awareness of the industry landscape and relevant competitive offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in market research, social sciences, mathematics/statistics, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with coding languages (e.g., R, Python, Java)
- Familiarity with all parts of the research cycle including questionnaire design, data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to collaborate internally as part of a team and externally with clients
- Detail-oriented and a self-starter who is motivated to provide high quality service to clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience with market research a plus
- Experience with online survey platforms (e.g., Qualtrics, Decipher, Survey Monkey) a plus
What we offer:
A work environment built around empathy, creativity, curiosity, organic growth, and an abundance mindset. We’re a fun and vibrant group of people, dedicated to putting in the hard work to make a platform we are proud of, serving the needs of our clients with empathy, and making aytm an incredible place to work. We were recently awarded 2021 Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and 2021 Inc Best Places to Work. We’re also fully virtual, which means you’ll be working remotely from the location of your choosing (home, coffee house, library). While being a Zero-commute company and providing you with an amazing level of freedom, convenience, and flexibility, it requires a certain inner discipline and capacity to be effective at a distance. Remote work experience is preferred, but not required.
Additional benefits include:
- Unlimited PTO - With a required minimum number of days taken each year
- Affordable Insurance -$0 deductible Health plans plus dental, vision, and more!
- 401k retirement - Account with automatic company contributions
- Flex Work - Work when and how it makes sense for your life, and your team
- Dependent Care - a pre-tax benefit account that you can fund to pay for eligible dependent care services
- Professional Development - Bring your professional Development needs to the table and get your career nourished
- Travel Programs - We have various company-funded travel programs for ALL employees despite role or level.
- In-Home Snack allowance - Who doesn’t love some yummies to get you through the day?
- Cellphone/Internet credits - Get tax-free credits to use toward your cell phone and internet utilities.
- Equipment and Structured Onboarding - We will provide you will the equipment and tools you need along with great onboarding courses to make sure you are set up for success.
- Paid Volunteer Time - We support you helping others
- Great colleagues and an opportunity to sail into uncharted waters with a profitable company that is changing its industry!
**aytm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture and workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.