Client Success Specialist REMOTE FROM ANYWHERE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
aytm “Ask Your Target Market” is looking to hire a full-time Client Success Specialist to work west coast hours 10:30 am -7:30 pm Pacific time. The Client Success Specialist helps us empower a world where curiosity is applauded, answers are accessible, and insights are actionable. aytm delivers state-of-the-art insights automation technology and expert guidance that’s focused on providing answers for the clients of today, while evolving a platform that supports the curious of tomorrow. Advancing research with transparency and flexibility, aytm helps you connect to a community of people, optimize your products, positioning, and concepts, and get from idea to market faster. We have a world-class platform, top-tier clients, and a creative and energetic team.
The Client Success team is focused on driving customer value and deepening relationships with clients through helping them accomplish their goals on aytm’s survey creation platform. Daily work includes partnering with clients in executing their projects as well as teaching and coaching clients to become increasingly able to work on their own. Client Success takes the lead on orchestrating additional resources when needed, such as helping clients realize when they might want to tap into additional paid consultative services or training.
The Client Success Specialist will effectively resolve customer problems and queries related to aytm’s platform and products in a timely and accurate manner. They will also partner with Client Success Managers in fulfilling day to day client expectations and will provide administrative and executional support to complete tasks with speed and accuracy in an agile and client-focused set-up. They will act as force multipliers for the team through their ability to assist clients in launching surveys and accessing results in AYTM’s platform.
- Working west coast hours 10:30 am -7:30 pm Pacific time
- Manage client expectations and deliver issue resolution via email, chat and phone, in an ever-changing, fast-turnaround environment.
- Provide clients with technical guidance on aytm’s platform and products and build relationships along the way.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for aytm’s clients.
- Provide support to Success Managers/Senior Managers in day-to-day tasks by assisting with any technical needs on the platform as well as project-based support. Build competence across all areas of aytm’s platform.
- Review and set-up basic survey logic for clients and increase capability on advanced logic and techniques.
- Perform platform related administrative tasks, organize materials and navigate client-related filing systems.
- Identify, trouble-shoot and escalate any tool/platform-related technical issues and find solutions in partnership with internal teams to drive engagements forward.
- Conduct preflight checks of client programmed surveys, communicate preflight check findings to clients, and assist with technical survey edits.
- Launch, execute and manage fieldwork for complex market research studies in partnership with the panels operations team and monitor reports to meet project goals and metrics accurately. Fieldwork responsibilities may include creating custom quota logic to support the clients specific fielding objectives.
- Assist clients with post-field assistance, including creating data cuts and filters within the platform’s reporting functionality.
- Test internally programmed links for quality assurance.
- Perform independently and collaborate as a part of a team in a remote, virtual and entrepreneurial setting.
- 2+ years of experience in communication, marketing, account management, customer success, or similar role.
- Direct experience using one or more online survey platforms oriented toward DIY use (Qualtrics, Decipher, Survey Monkey, SurveyGizmo / Alchemer, or QuestionPro) or demonstrated experience with platforms and tools.
- Market research and/or consumer insights background and familiarity with all parts of the online market research life cycle (questionnaire design, survey programming, fielding, data analysis, and reporting) is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills- must be able to collaborate internally as a part of a team and externally with clients.
- Strong history of teamwork and collaboration.
- Evidence of being a structured thinker who can address problems logically and resourcefully.
- Self-motivated learner who sets and achieves personal goals.
- Fluent in using Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to be a constructive contributor to a rapidly growing agile team and lively company culture.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization/prioritization abilities
What we offer:
A work environment built around empathy, creativity, curiosity, organic growth and an abundance mindset. We’re a fun and vibrant group of people, dedicated to putting in the hard work to make a platform we are proud of, serving the needs of our clients with empathy, and making aytm an incredible place to work. We were recently awarded 2021 Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company and 2021 Inc Best Places to Work. We’re also fully virtually, which means you’ll be working remotely from the location of your choosing (home, coffee house, library). While being a Zero-commute company and providing you with an amazing level of freedom, convenience, and flexibility, it requires a certain inner discipline and capacity to be effective at a distance. Remote work experience is preferred, but not required.
Additional benefits include:
- Unlimited PTO - With a required minimum number of days taken each year
- Affordable Insurance -$0 deductible Health plans plus dental, vision, and more!
- 401k retirement - Account with automatic company contributions
- Dependent Care - a pre-tax benefit account that you can fund to pay for eligible dependent care services
- Professional Development - Bring your professional Development needs to the table and get your career nourished
- Travel Programs - We have various company-funded travel programs for ALL employees despite role or level.
- In-Home Snack allowance - Who doesn’t love some yummies to get you through the day?
- Cellphone/Internet credits - Get tax-free credits to use toward your cell phone and internet utilities.
- Equipment and Structured Onboarding - We will provide you will the equipment and tools you need along with great onboarding courses to make sure you are set up for success.
- Paid Volunteer Time - We support you helping others
- Great colleagues and an opportunity to sail into uncharted waters with a profitable company that is changing its industry!
**aytm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture and workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
AddressMount Laurel, NJ
Get fresh Client Success Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!