Cannabis Production Facility: Production Associate
AYR Wellness Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Current Seeking employees for Cannabis Production Facility!
Full time positions available in one of Nevada's largest and most respected makers of Cannabis infused edibles, concentrates and topicals. The right candidates would be dedicated to regular work, punctual, and willing and able to produce at a steady rate. This work involves sorting items, infusing products, labeling, and filling jars, and packing boxes.
We are building the right team that can focus on results.
We operate Monday through Saturday and full-time work is available immediately with possibility for overtime.
Compensation starts at $14.
Health, Dental, Vision and 401k benefits offered to all full-time employees. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
Our goal is to find the right employees and develop trusted long-term relationships that rewards them with security, respect, good pay, and possibilities for advancement.
ABOUT AYR WELLNESS
We’re a new kind of cannabis company, aiming higher in everything we do. We grow and sell the highest-quality cannabis products available anywhere, inspiring wellness and wonder in our customers, wherever they are on their cannabis journey. We operate with a sense of responsibility to our customers and patients, building stronger and more socially responsible communities everywhere we go.
The Production Associate is responsible for sorting items, infusing products, labeling and filling jars, and packing boxes.
- Understanding of Packaging procedures
- Package, sticker, and count products/finished goods
- Compare batch/lot numbers on product labels to the batch/lot numbers on buckets, totes, boxes, etc.
- Ability to multi-task repeatedly with attention to detail and minimal errors
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Read, understand, and follow all regulations relating to inventory control and chain of custody
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail with excellent record keeping ability
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Commitment to arrive for scheduled shifts on time and maintain consistent attendance
- Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must have a clear understanding of weights and measures and ability to operate a scale
- Ability to work within a team and on an individual basis
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Ability to work in a timely manner and drive to increase productivity
- Experience and knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be 21 years of age or older, and be able to pass an extensive background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to have extended cannabis exposure, with no adverse physical reaction
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms
- Fine visual acuity with the ability to adjust focus to inspect closely, ability to recognize different colors.
- Normal vision or corrected by use of glasses and/or contacts for normal reading and viewing abilities to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned, or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to meet job and operate equipment requirements
- Requires normal range of hearing with the ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as a dispensary manager.
- Pushing/pulling/carrying, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Regular and on-time attendance (Hours may exceed 40 hours per week)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Work is performed in a production facility. The working area may be odorous at times and loud due to fans and filtration systems, fluctuating between cold and warm temperatures. Involves frequent contact with staff. Work may include dealing with law enforcement and occasional State inspectors.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship
Ayr Wellness is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at AYR Wellness