U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) – Microsoft Technical Lead
AXIS Management Group (AXIS) is seeking a highly experienced Technical Lead with a mastery of Microsoft (MS) Power Business Intelligence (BI), MS Project, MS Project Server, MS Project Online, MS Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), database architecture development, and database management. The Technical Lead will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in scheduling, data management, report generation, and transforming data and program requirements into intelligent, easy-to understand visualizations for a government client’s acquisition team.
The Technical Lead is a “solutions focused” position with a strong background in the Microsoft-based products listed above as well as relevant project experience in government acquisition processes and procedures.
· Connect data sources and perform data modeling and visualizing data by using Microsoft Power BI and configuring dashboards by using the Power BI interfaced
· Design and build scalable data models, clean and transform data, and enable advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value with easy-to-comprehend data visualizations
· Manage and support a team of program schedulers in coordination with the Project Manager
· Lead meetings and monthly status updates with government stakeholders and team members
· Prepare clear and concise briefing materials for senior management
Mandatory Candidate Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree with additional degrees welcomed
· 5-10 years of relevant project experience in a similar “Lead” capacity
· Successful completion of Microsoft Exam 70-778 (Power BI)
· Additional Microsoft certifications welcomed (MS Project, Office 365 etc.)
· Possess previous experience/knowledge working with U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) or a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) client
· Possess previous experience/knowledge working in an IT capacity for government acquisition divisions
Job Type: Full-time and Salary w/Benefits
Company's website: https://www.axisus.com/
AXIS Management Group, LLC
Why Work Here?AXIS Management Group, LLC (AXIS), formed in 2008 with headquarters in McLean, VA, is a strategic consulting firm offering a range of integrated services and solutions to federal agencies and programs in Information Technology, Program Management, and Environmental/Health Sciences.
Room for Growth, Excellent Project Opportunities, Dynamic Management Team