The Branch’s Client Retention/Relations Manager’s (CRM) responsibility includes the overall daily administration of the Branch’s Orphan Book of Business. This position is part of the Branch Management Team which includes the Branch General Manager (GenMgr), the Senior Branch Operations Manager (SBOM) the Controls Manager (BCM), the Controls Specialist (BCS) and the District Managers (DMs).
- Provide a first point of contact for Orphans and Clients without an assigned Financial Professional (FP)
- Provide service work with the help or aid of the members of the CRM Program Team and Receptionist
- Use administrative support to send mailings, communications, etc.
- Make Outbound Phone Calls in order to make contact and fact-find for opportunities to generate leads for FPs
- Identify Marketing opportunities in the Orphan Book of Business (B.O.B.)
- Handle Incoming Phone Calls from Clients with no FP assigned to them
- Pull information about Clients to help identify potential leads
- To attempt to provide around 20 leads per FP enrolled on the CRM Team every week or so
- To help FPs understand and be able to explain the benefits of the contracts they are being assigned to work
- Facilitate communications within Branch about the success of the CRM Program
- Client and Customer Outreach
- Interface with the members of the CRM Team and their DMs with issues of performance, workflow, and operating procedures relative to the CRM Program
- Generate Client Service and ensure all Client’s needs are met
- Get Financial Professionals in front of Client
- To build relationships so that FPs have every opportunity to fact-find under favorable circumstances that may uncover additional Client needs
- Provide introduction of FP to the Client
- Develop a sense of urgency with the Client Base in order to help meet FP and review their accounts
- Manage relationships with Orphan Clients
- Coordinate Conservation Efforts with HQ and FPs (when appropriate) reporting back to HQ on successful/failures of efforts
- Coordinate Marketing efforts with the Marketing Coordinator within the Branch
- Non-routine work environment with a diverse team of people at different levels of management
- Support HQ initiatives that help develop, improve, or eliminate processes in-order-to create value and more effective and efficient support to the CRM Team and Clients
- Act as a resource by sharing time and expertise to assist other CRMs (when knowledgeable) in the development of new outreach programs and training on Contract types, ways to keep records, reporting by the FPs back to CRM, etc.
- Coordinate Associate activities, including where applicable, large case support, new business liaison along with Branch New Business Concierge and any other special support needs
- Experience in or knowledge of financial services industry
- Experience in or knowledge of Insurance, Securities, or Financial Services compliance regulation
- Experience with Level 3 or 4 Broker/Dealers or prior FINRA activities extremely helpful
- Experience in or knowledge of fee-based Financial Planning extremely helpful
- Experience as administration/operations staff, or related AXA experience supporting/interacting with Field personnel/management in administration (5 years minimum)
- Understanding of Contracts in areas of Sales, Service, New Business, Compliance, and Administration helpful
- Worked in a Team environment that emphasized group contributions
- College education, major in business preferred. Graduate business degree helpful.
- FINRA Series 7, 66, required
- Other FINRA registrations are helpful but not required. Additional exams may be required according to business need
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses or course work helpful.