Summary of Position:
A sales associate will aggressively build sales, relationships and promote Aries West and its “Manufacturers” in a dynamic and cutting-edge matter. The sales associate will act as a Aries West business representative for the automotive aftermarket, hardware and sporting goods customer channels in our Pacific Northwest territory.
- Achieve sales growth in territory.
- Professionally promote manufacturer's products in a professional matter.
- Conduct analyses on product & market trends.
- Strengthen and build existing and new relationship with customers.
- Communicate and sell each product line to new and existing customers.
- Managing your customer database on company server and salesforce.com; and
- Manage sales expectations and company expenses.
- Minimum of three (2) years of sales experience. College degree desired.
- Building industry knowledge required.
- Experience working with manufacturers and customers preferred; and
- Customer service required
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of and or experience with sales process sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.