AVer Information Inc. is seeking an intelligent and responsible individual for our RMA/Repair Technician I position. This individual will be responsible for RMA’s and to perform the duties of a Mechanical/Electronic Repair Technician. This position will report to our Warehouse Manager and work with our RMA and Operations Teams. High attention to detail as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential for effective communication and success in this position.
• Perform testing, repairing and refurbishing all products including Document Cameras, Charging Carts and Flat Panel TV’s
• Responsible for the return and credit processes of all evaluation/demo units
• Simulate, emulate and trouble-shoot customer’s product issue, and repair or replace the device back to the customers in a timely manner
• Update Firmware and perform product burn-in on all products as needed
• Record and maintain RMA parts inventory accurately
• Request, prepare, pack and ship end-user’s RMA parts inquiries
• Refurbish units after Testing and Inspection
• Collect and provide feedback on product quality issues/new ideas to Product Management for product quality improvement
• Coordinate and collaborate return processes with Technical Support, Shipping and Financial Departments
• Perform data analysis and generate daily and monthly RMA reports
• Cross train colleagues to share knowledge and expertise
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• BS/BA Degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in computer/electro repair role
• Knowledge in Electro / Mechanical repair
• Detailed oriented with great organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Cooperative team player with a positive attitude
• Knowledgeable in Word, Excel, and SAP system etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, a quick learner, enthusiastic and professional
Please send your resume and contact information as an attachment
AVer Information Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
AVer is an award-winning provider of visual collaboration and education technology solutions that improve productivity and enrich lives. From accelerating learning in the classroom to increasing competitive advantage for businesses, AVer solutions leverage the power of technology to help people connect with one another to achieve great things. Our product portfolio includes Interactive Flat Panels, USB Video Conferencing Camera Systems, Document Cameras as well as Sync and Charge Solutions for Mobile Devices. We strive to provide industry leading service and support that exceeds our customer's expectations. We are also deeply committed to our community, the environment and employ stringent green processes in all we do. Learn more at averusa.com and follow us @averinformation.