Business Analyst for Software Development Team
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst with a passion for solving complex problems and can quickly deconstruct how web applications work. You will conduct user research, document requirements, and work as a part of a development team to deliver new functionality to our clients’ web sites that will directly impact their business and user experience. If you are a natural problem solver with a dedication to the success of every project, you just may be one of us! Come join the team!
Overview of Job Function:
The Business Analyst evaluates web applications with a focus on providing direct, tactical, and actionable recommendations to meet business requirements and improve user experience. In this role, survey data, user experience best practices and various user experience research methodologies are leveraged.
- Understanding the client’s business, challenges, KPIs and measurement objectives.
- Serve as the primary contact for usability questions, both client and internal facing.
- Leverage user experience research to identify usability issues and advise clients on how to resolve
- Develop and execute research studies.
- Create high-quality functional specifications documents and development roadmaps.
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops to ensure we will fully understand our customer’s desires
- Deliverable planning, analysis and presentation.
- Advanced written communication and presentation skills, including in-person and over the phone.
- Leverage qualitative survey data for usability research.
- Collaborate with the project managers to close open questions on functionality and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in Business Analysis, Usability/ User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, and/or Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex research studies for challenging client
- Detail oriented and produce high quality deliverables
- Professional, team player, flexible and an active listener, and possess strong business knowledge and acumen
- Ability to establish and sustain successful business relationships
- Ability to effectively forecast and prioritize use of time and expectations for both workload and self
- Experience with usability testing software applications
What you will receive:
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun working environment with an awesome team of like-minded people.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Receive recognition and acknowledgment for your achievements.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Generous benefit package featuring low-deductible/low out-of-pocket health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Generous PTO.
- Monthly tiered Incentive bonus program and employer-contributed 401k plan after one year of service.
AVIBE Web DevelopmentWhy Work Here?
Great Company Culture, strong team environment and room for growth
Headquartered in downtown Portland, Oregon, with offices in Washington D.C. and founded over 15 years ago, our enthusiasm for web design and development combined with the endless potential of the Web and technological innovations inspires us to provide our clients with the best quality website design services possible, all backed by excellent customer service. We simplify complex programming challenges and deliver the right system that ensures astounding Web applications.