Responsible for combining graphic design with animation to create electronic illustration, multimedia and video to be incorporate into advertising, marketing materials, and presentations both external to clients and partners as well as internal marketing and workflow intigration through our SharePoint Portal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and produce multimedia deliverables to support corporate and business unit initiatives, including but not limited to animated banners, video, web design and any other multi-media pieces. Coordinate with outside contractors on same.
- Develop and refine creative concepts for marketing initiatives.
- Advise internal customers of solutions, strategies and design directions for best use of media devices to meet their objectives.
- Oversee the development and production of direct marketing and corporate communication materials. Ensure high-quality integrated, interactive/traditional communications against strategic business objectives.
- Create internal workflows and Graphic Creation via SharePoint for internal departments
- Provide recommendations on overall strategic direction of the branding initiative across all communications and provide tools and templates to ensure consistency and integrity of company brand.
- Ensure overall marketing and brand consistency across business units and throughout corporate collateral.
- Assist in any print design as necessary.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in graphic arts or related field.
- Experience: Three plus years related experience and/or training.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Knowledge in Web building Software
- Knowledge in Microsoft Share Point Services.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Specific training and/or experience in the visual arts. Must have experience with Multimedia Software.