Financial Aid Counselor
AVI Career Training Great Falls, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Financial Aid Counselor to become an integral part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by the school.
- Act as first point of contact for all school inquiries
- Coordinate school administration services and other educational activities
- Perform general administrative work such as filing and data entry
- Advise students on required courses in their program
- Review audits and alert faculty members of potential problems
- Previous experience in education administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AVI Career TrainingWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, lots of benefits and room to grow.
AVI Career Training is a post secondary education. AVI Career Training has an immediate opening for an Receptionist. Responsibilities include assist with administrative duties to school of Post-Secondary Education. Please call 703-759-2200 for interview or email email@example.com
10130-A Colvin Run Rd. Great FallsGreat Falls, VA