ServiceNow Team Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AVER is looking to identify a ServiceNow Team Lead to lead ServiceNow team of experts to define business outcomes, workflows and ServiceNow capability requirements to achieve business outcomes. Provides project management expertise in meeting rapidly changing requirements and priorities. Leads and facilitates senior leadership engagement efforts to identify operational workflow needs and develops a set of requirements to achieve business outcomes. Designs and facilitates data driven process improvement efforts to include data integration, operational workflow efficiencies, and automation. Collaborates with a team of project leads to deliver integrated reporting.
- Provides ServiceNow capability and application design expertise to meet business outcomes.
- Provide project management for a team of ServiceNow Business Analysts and a ServiceNow Requirements Analyst.
- Provides senior leader engagement in support of ServiceNow workflow discovery, operational process improvement, and capability requirements identification.
- Develops a set of capability requirements to successfully execute the ServiceNow applications and achieve business outcomes.
- BS/BA from an accredited university.
- ServiceNow application development expertise to include workflow design, process improvement, and requirements capture.
- AWS environment expertise and capability integration.
- Senior consulting/manager experience with leading ServiceNow capability development efforts.
- Project management experience in identifying key milestones, planning execution activities, and meeting delivery goals.
- Senior leader engagement experience identifying operational needs, process analysis, and ServiceNow capability applications.
- Project sprint planning, product development, and final product delivery.
- Advanced experience in a wide range of data analytics, data visualization, data integration, and automation applications.
- Experience in ServiceNow application design, data portals, operational process application design, and advanced requirements capture expertise.
- Experience in using data analytics in performance measures.
- Experience integrating diverse skills across a high performing team of ServiceNow experts.
- Experience in leveraging AWS capabilities to meet business outcomes.
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
AVER, LLC is a Data & Digital Transformation company that delivers exceptional client service with great people and transformative technology solutions to enable Government mission success. We provide customers with specialized technical skills and deep subject matter expertise focused on Homeland Security, Biometrics, Law Enforcement and Healthcare domains to meet the complex mission challenges today and tomorrow. We are a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that strives to provide a customer-centric experience building trusted partnerships with our clients and people.
AVER is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
TourismView all jobs at AVER, LLC