We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Systems Administrator to join our team supporting SMB customers with their technology needs. You should be a motivated self-starter with a history of self-development and industry certifications. This position involves server administration, end user support, remote support, and occasional onsite support. You will also provide remote support during times when a field technician is deployed to any of your accounts. Travel twice a week to a client site 1.5 hr away.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012/2008
- Active Directory & Group Policy (strong understanding)
- Remote Desktop Services Server (Application Terminal Server)
- Microsoft Exchange 2016/2013
- Printer management including login scripts, print-to-email, etc.
- Backup & Recovery processes and strategies
- Patch Management
- Data Networking
- Microsoft Server Certification such as MCSA
- 3 years IT work experience
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business deployment & management
- Microsoft SQL administration & maintenance
- Wireless Networking
- Network device administration
- 5 years IT work experience