Sales Executive - Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating new sales to new and existing customers. Working independently, you will demonstrate exceptional communication and customer service skills to bring in new clients to AVAAL.
· Hunter-mentality role/lead generation by cold calling
· Negotiate terms, prepare agreements and manage accounts
· Present software presentations in person and remotely
· Maintain CRM and existing customer base
· Ability to manage full cycle sales with strong closing skills
· Market our products such as Avaal Express software, Avaal Freight Management software, e-manifest processing, authorities, permits, Canadian and US Bonds, C-TPAT, PIP and CSA certifications, and professional development courses
· Provide demonstrations to potential customers of Avaal Express software and Avaal Freight Management software
· Present a positive company image in all internal and external contacts
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong skills at managing and growing existing accounts
· A hunter type of sales, eager to discover new business opportunities.
· Self-motivated and result oriented individuals only
· Software sales experienced preferred but not required (tech savvy a must)
· University degree/college diploma in business administration or a related field
· Presentation skills
· A strong customer service background with outstanding negotiation skills
· Assertiveness, confidence, enthusiasm, and exceptional work ethic
· Must have strong formal written and oral communication skills in English
· Ability to work independently and in small teams
· Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Software (SaaS) Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
· Cold-calling: 2 years (Preferred)
If you think you have what it takes to help grow our business, we want to hear from you!
Avaal is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year DOE
AVAAL Technology Solutions
Avaal is an industry leader in developing high-end, cost effective technological products and services to the trucking transportation industry. We provide a wide-range of services including dispatch management software, e-manifest processing, authorities, permits, Canadian and US Bonds, C-TPAT, PIP and CSA certifications, and professional development courses. Visit us at www.avaal.com to learn more!
2520 Venture Oaks WaySacramento, CA
BusinessView all jobs at AVAAL Technology Solutions