Warehouse Technical Support Analyst (on-site)
- Expired: January 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Technical Support Analyst for an established and growing state-of-the art warehouse and distribution facility and trucking company working with products that require special handling.
The individual in this role will be providing software and database support with service requests, as well as supporting and maintaining the end users’ computing environment. You will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by phone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance when required.
As a Warehouse Tech Support Analyst you will mostly support the warehouse management systems, as well as working with SQL queries, Cognos report writer, warehouse management system (Tecsys), inventory software management system and will assist with the computer hardware and peripheral maintenance.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, hands-on problem-solving ability.
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical employees.
- Software maintenance and testing capability.
- Knowledge of scripting languages
In your day-to-day role you will:
- Maintain warehouse management systems uptime at each of the user terminals. Write SQL queries to pull and create customized reports and use SQL scripting to extract data from databases.
- Use a reporting system for report writing such as Cognos.
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the queue.
- Utilize SOAP to perform some integrations to the web portal.
- Support application support queries and issues reported to and escalated to the Desktop Support onsite teams.
- Familiarize end users with software, systems and database operations.
- Complete regular training and process refreshes to ensure you are always compliant to SOP’s and processes to maintain security and consistent services.
- Assist in preparing systems for upgrades.
- Manage ticketing systems and resolve tickets.
What do you need to bring?
- 2+ years of either a Warehouse Manager System or Inventory Management system.
- 2+ years of IT Software Support/Helpdesk experience.
- Able to perform SQL queries and work with Cognos.
- Some experience with SOAP integration.
- 2-3 years’ experience working with customers either face to face or remote setting.
- Bachelor’s/Associates degree in Information Technology or related area or work experience.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Benefits: Company offers excellent benefits, both holidays and floating holidays off, and career growth.
AV Staffing Solutions
Get fresh DATA Warehouse Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.