Director of Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
It takes a special company to stand out in today’s highly competitive audio visual (AV) market. We are technology company and leader in Audio Visual Solutions, and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director of Marketing to join our team, at our Corporate office. This position reports to the President of the company and supports three divisions. This B2B Marketing position requires a creative individual who can brand and drive business.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Market the Company’s offerings to drive brand awareness and business
- Develop a marketing plan and schedule
- Collaborate with division/department heads with respect to their marketing needs
- Initiate marketing ideas, concepts, customer events for various departments within the company to initiate and support sales
- Work with graphic designer to provide information and direction
- Graphic design work as necessary, not a primary function, basic collateral, business cards, email blasts
- Copy writing necessary to write brochures, press releases, case studies, newsletters, etc.
- Prepare content for presentations/digital signage. Maintain digital signage in Lobby/Showrooms
- Schedule, plan, attend and set up for events and trade shows (some travel required)
- Coordinate customer events, on and off site, support HR with internal events
- Work with sales to provide data bases and custom collateral for mailings, email campaigns, prospecting.
- Seek vendors and negotiate the purchase of company branded merchandise, print collateral, signage, vehicle wraps, etc.
- Continuously assist in improving the structure, navigation and content of the Company’s website
- Manage the Company’s website, content, and new ideas
- Manage CRM/HubSpot
- Monitor, improve the Company’s Website SEC
- Manage Social Media
Job Requirements (Education, Work Experience, Certifications, Skills):
- College degree required. BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years marketing experience
- Understanding of marketing principals
- Extreme proficiency with all social media tools –blogs, podcasts, webcasts, wikis
- Strong knowledge of the role social media can play in an organization’s communications strategy – both the risks and the rewards
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, & Word Press
- Strong conceptual, analytical, design and creative skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401k Plan
To be considered for this position, be sure to include your resume and salary requirements.
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
AV Company in Greater Philadelphia Area
BusinessView all jobs at AV Company in Greater Philadelphia Area