As a Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to showcase your ability to lead a team, provide amazing customer service and implement innovative ideas. The Store Manager is responsible for the daily operation of an individual store to achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses. We want to hire a hardworking, trustworthy, and energetic individual works with the store teammates and Corporate Management to drive sales, ensure high levels of customer service, solve problems and achieve employee development goals while advancing their own skills. Join our team and work in a fast-paced, friendly and positive work environment.
- Manage store performance to maximize store profitability
- Maintain store security including inventory control, cash handling, and delivery fleet maintenance
- Coach, mentor and schedule store employees
- Source, Interview and hire job applicants
- Conduct employee performance reviews
- Ensure compliance with all company, state and federal policies and laws by working with Human Resources
- Represent Auto Value in a professional and positive manner
- Participate in training programs, learning about our products, our programs and our customers
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and organizational skills
- Effective at organization, multi-tasking and dealing with multiple employee or customer concerns
- Ability to act in a professional manner while interacting with customers and teammates
- Strong written communication skills and basic to intermediate computer knowledge
- Automotive parts industry background is preferred; training is available
- Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations and consistently meet deadlines
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS HEADQUARTERSMount Horeb, WI
RetailView All AUTOMOTIVE PARTS HEADQUARTERS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.