Store Admin Support
The Store Administrative Clerk is responsible for the efficient and accurate handling and recording of all financial records and other related items for the designated store or stores; this may include cash deposits, daily accounting of receipts, processing of personnel forms and documents, the preparation of various reports and communication materials and various clerical-related duties. The individual in this role may also assist as needed by delivering parts and making pick-ups from customers and vendors.
- Complete daily reports, bank deposits and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow proper company and store policies and procedures
- May assist in scheduling store personnel and process sensitive or confidential information
- May schedule and make deliveries and pickups as needed
- May fill in on the counter or other areas as appropriate at the store manager’s discretion
- Assist other team members with as needed
- Experience in basic bookkeeping and tracking of financial transactions in a store environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, suppliers and visitors as well as employees at all levels of the company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Automotive parts knowledge or sales experience helpful
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS HEADQUARTERSDetroit Lakes, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.