Direct Support Professional
AUTISM CENTER OF NEBRASKA, INC. Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Autism Center of Nebraska, Inc. (ACN) is looking for motivated professionals to join our team. We are currently hiring Direct Support Professionals to work Monday through Friday late afternoons and evenings in our Residential Group Homes.
Shifts available are 3-10pm or 4-9pm
Our Direct Support Professionals (DSP) at ACN work directly with individuals who experience autism and other developmental disabilities. The DSP is responsible for teaching a variety of independent living skills such as maintaining the home, meal preparation, grocery shopping, and participating in community activities of the individuals' choice. This position also involves documentation, medication administration, and transportation.
• Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees (30 hours a week or more). All employees are eligible for Earned Time-Off (Vacation),Sick Time, and 401(k).
• First Aid/CPR
• Medication Aide
• BART (Behavioral Assessment & Redirection Techniques)
• On-the-Job Training
All paid trainings
· Must be at least 19 years of age
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Valid driver's license
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
AUTISM CENTER OF NEBRASKA, INC.Why Work Here?
Make a difference in someone else's life. Working with individuals with developmental disabilities can be rewarding, challenging and fun.
9012 Q St OmahaOmaha, NE
Personal CareView all jobs at AUTISM CENTER OF NEBRASKA, INC.