Client Relations Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Client is looking to fill this position ASAP. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
As our Client Relations Representative, you will assist the marketing team in the execution of all marketing happenings, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately create new business leads. This is an entry-level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of business in which full training is provided.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate Promotional campaigns with customer sales promotions
- Organizing in-store service events and maintaining successful field campaign operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Generating new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. Comprehensive training and development will be provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company.
- 1-2 years experience working in a customer service role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- Professional attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
- Team player
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER
BusinessView all jobs at AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER