- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for new Administrative Assistant to work in our corporate office in Del Valle. Candidate must be punctual, dependable, and possess great customer service skills with proper phone etiquette and great computer and CS skills.
- Process accounts payable as needed
- Maintain accounting records by performing filing and general administrative tasks on a timely basis
- Manage and Maintain daily schedule
- Provide assistance answering and routing phone calls, taking messages, and greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate staff.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, performing basic bookkeeping work, and assisting with general human resources work.
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrates accuracy and pays close attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management
- 2-5 years of administrative support experience in a ultra-fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Technically strong with advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word,and Excel
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
AUSTEX DUMPSTERSWhy Work Here?
We offer a great Benefits. Opportunity for growth and a great team
We are the fastest growing rolloff dumpster company in Austin.
360 Escondido Dr Del ValleDel Valle, TX
BusinessView all jobs at AUSTEX DUMPSTERS