We’re looking for a savvy sales professional to join our New Accounts team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup whose sole mission is to provide technology for business owners to thrive. We are champions of the flat dollar pricing program that eliminate 80% of the fees associated with electronic payments.
Our culture is built upon a soup-to-nuts sales process and prides itself on a culture of assertiveness and integrity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Knows "cash is dead" and wants to benefit from the upside in the electronic payments industry
- Is a relentless hunter that has zero fear of cold-calling or face-to-face prospecting
- Passionate about the AURIC mission of championing the flat dollar pricing model
How you’ll make an impact:
You’re a friendly, a go-getter and a persuasive salesperson, who knows how to earn the business.
You’re driven by success and will turn over every leaf looking for the next opportunity.
For you, success is meeting sales targets. Period.
The idea of working at a startup and building a business from scratch excites you. You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and leaving your mark on an industry while challenging your clients to think differently.
- Develop a strong understanding of our solutions, pricing model and promotions
- Fearlessly prospect with business owners on a daily basis and convert prospects into customers
- Excite customers about how our payment solutions can enhance their businesses
- Identify and pursue business opportunities with prospects
- Cultivate relationships with existing and new clients
- Manage inbound inquiries generated by our automated CRM platform
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Valid driver's license with reliable transportation
- A mobile tablet device
- Flexible schedule to work evenings as needed
- Track record of success in a hunter environment
- Backgrounds in Auto sales, Timeshare, Solar Sales, Security, or Competitive Sports are encouraged to apply
Launchpad for a rewarding career
Auric provides an exciting environment to jumpstart your career. We provide the tools and training that you need to succeed in a startup environment. We celebrate your success and reward team members for great ideas, positive attitude, and teamwork. Some of these rewards include:
- Base compensation for prospecting targets
- Competitive commission of $700-$900 per sale paid weekly
- 90 day "rolling residual" commission
- Company spending card after 60 days
- A proven training intensive culture with a clear roadmap from prospecting to close
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- Advancement opportunities
Are you our next best seller?
All selected candidates will undergo a 2-day live webinar training. Recruits will be assigned a dedicated Sales Manager that will proactively coach, train, structure, and guide the close of your sales when meeting with prospects.
At Auric we value diversity and always treat all employees and contractors based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.