AUFFENBERG DEALER GROUP CAREER FAIR
DATES: Tuesday & Wednesday, July 16th & 17th, 2019
- TIME: 10:00am till 5:00pm
- ADDRESS: Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram building, 176 Auto Court. O’Fallon IL 62269
Auffenberg Dealer Group – Metro East Largest Automotive Retailer Hiring Sales Associates for all 7 new car Franchise Stores
We’re Auffenberg Dealer Group – Metro East largest automotive retailer with 7 new car franchise stores, our own All State Insurance Agency, Auto Butler, Body Shop, Service, Parts, Color Match Shop and over 1000 vehicles in stock, both new and pre-owned. Our vision is to be your “One Stop Shop” for all things automotive. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
Working as a key member of our team, the Automotive Sales Associate is a well-informed adviser who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features and functions associated with our new and used vehicle inventory. The Sales Associates confidently presents new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale. In addition, our Sales Consultant is expected to maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business.
The ideal Sales Associate candidate will have a high school diploma/GED, proven sales performance record (any industry), professional appearance, outgoing personality, and a willingness to continuously prospect in order to sell a minimum quota on an ongoing basis.
The Sales Associate has the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers to help guide them in their vehicle purchase. This could be an Internet-lead, a phone call or a customer who walks into the store. The goal is to create an exceptional vehicle-buying experience to build customer loyalty to the Auffenberg Family of Dealerships.
SALES CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Follows dealership sales process and complies with all ethical standards to meet dealership sales goals.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company and manufacturer standards.
- Explains features and demonstrates the operation of a vehicle in the showroom or on road.
- Suggests optional equipment for the customer to purchase.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Engages customers after a sale for a follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- An impressive work-ethic
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
SALES CONSULTANT COMPENSATION
- Salary (New Hire Pay Plan – First Six Months)
- Unlimited Income potential
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities