AUFFENBERG DEALER GROUP IS HIRING
Income Potential $45K-$100K PLUS! Commission & Bonuses! 6 Months Paid Training!
No Experience Required, but Sales Experience in any Industry is a PLUS!
Sales are booming, and we are hiring now for Product Specialist Trainees to keep up with consumer demand! We value our employees, and we will train you to be the best! We’re committed to serving the community that has helped us achieve such great success. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- We do not need negotiators; we need automotive sales consultants that can provide the highest level of customer service!
- We are family-owned and operated team, and strongly believe in our core values of honesty, respect, and dignity.
- We offer a clear career path and fully engaged onboarding.
- Huge opportunities for bonuses! (TOTAL income exceeding $100K not uncommon)
- Extensive, paid training program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Excellent work/life balance
- Friendly, team-oriented work environment
- Great opportunity for a successful career and upward mobility!
Responsibilities - Product Specialist Trainee:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Communicate with customers, presenting our vehicles and identifying their needs
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives, and present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries / generate leads
- Follow-up with customers
Requirements - Product Specialist Trainee:
- Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales! If you have sales experience in other industries, you can succeed with the professional training and management we provide.
- Motivation to be successful
- Great customer service skills
- No experience is required, but sales or retail experience is a PLUS!
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.