Special Education Teacher
ATX Learning Martinez, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ATX Learning is currently hiring Special Education Teacher to join our staff in San Francisco bay areas. Candidate must have a current special education teaching credential (Mild/Mod or Mod/ Severe) to practice and comfortable working with kids.
Job Responsibilities - Special Education Teacher:
- Create and execute individual education plans for each of the students in your care
- Participate in IEP (individual education plan) meetings as scheduled by the school
- Use individualized reinforcement techniques to keep each student on the path toward greatness
- Invite family members to participate in each student’s educational progress
- Create a safe, productive classroom environment
Qualification required - Special Education Teacher:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Special Education Teaching Credential (Mild/ Mod or Mod/ Severe)
- 1+ years teaching experience
Perks and Benefits - Special Education Teacher:
- Best salaries in the state,
- PPE, Safe environment and COVID precautions
- Direct deposit
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Longevity bonus*
- Budget for tools
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth... and many more!
EducationView all jobs at ATX Learning