- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a small team looking for a dynamic Research Analyst who wants to partner with us and change the world. Our equity-focused social impact practitioners are looking to add to our team. Could it be you?
The Researcher Analyst will work closely with the Project Director and Senior Researcher to execute project strategies and tactics for successful completion and ensure quality project deliverables. Reporting to the Managing Director of Research and Policy this position will be responsible for working independently on tasks and collaboratively working to support planning, analysis, and report writing. This position requires strong organizational skills and a self-starter who can work well in a diverse, fast-paced environment to meet the day-to-day support needs of the project director and project team. The Research Analyst will be a key contributor to the team by providing detailed information and analysis and using problem-solving and time management skills to ensure the project is on track. The Researcher Assistant will be working with the project director, project team, and company leadership to enhance the organization’s professional environment and reputation in the field.
- Ability to identify and integrate equity strategies into research and evaluation design, data collection, interpretation, and reporting
- Provide general research support related to minority health, social services, and health policy research.
- Conduct testing of questionnaires to ensure usability and functionality.
- Support the development and maintenance of questionnaire technical documentation, including questionnaire specifications and flow charts.
- Support the investigation of technical questionnaire issues to support use by field interviewers and data users.
- Conduct literature reviews, statistical analysis of primary and secondary data and prepares memos, tables, and graphs based on findings under the supervision of experienced professionals.
- Develop project materials, such as report outlines, visual exhibits for reports, and serving as an editor for deliverables.
- Support business development efforts through coordination of document preparation, knowledge management, content management and reproduction.
- Under the direction of senior staff, support the development of new business by conducting background research on programs, award history, and agency goals and objectives.
- Take notes at meetings and prepare the initial draft of minutes. Take notes at telephone/in-person interviews. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree from an accredited college or university with commensurate experience. Degree in Social Science or related field involving quantitative analysis desired.
- Basic knowledge of the principles, processes, and methods of survey research through reading literature and experience in the field; basic understanding of routine sampling procedures and of quantitative analysis.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office software.
- Quantitative skills in SPSS, SAS, or R preferred.
- Strong qualitative research skills.
- Occasional travel for site visits and meetings may be required.
- Qualified applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. We regret that we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- Sample writing products are required prior to hire.
- The Research Analyst works remotely with up to 30% travel may be required. Attendance in the Chicago office may be required for certain company meetings or other tasks at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer or senior leadership.
- This is a full-time position with paid holidays and a PTO bank for sick and bereavement time.
- Company benefits also include health, dental, profit sharing, long-term, and short-term disability insurance.
- Salary range is $48,240 (annual) - $70,200 (annual)
ATW Health Solutions
ScienceView all jobs at ATW Health Solutions