FLP JEE Developer Cloud Technology (Senior)
- $90,000 to $103,000 Yearly
Job Title: JEE Developer Cloud Technology - Senior
Clearance: Public Trust
Citizenship: US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Required
Exemption Status: Exempt
Salary: US market data minimum $90,000-$103,000 maximum wage range. You will receive a competitive total rewards package that is applicable to the U.S. only. The salary range may vary based on experience, skillset, and geographical location.
*Pending Contract Award
AttainX, Inc. is in search of a highly skilled Cloud Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have five years to ten years of related experience as with a focus on cloud technologies. The selectee will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying scalable, high-performance cloud-based applications using cloud native technologies. If you are a mid-level developer with experience in cloud-based applications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of five to ten years of experience as a JEE Developer with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Experience with Angular, NodeJS, J2EE, Aurora PostgreSQL, Lambda as well as some experience supporting traditional three-tier web applications.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud technologies, including AWS.
- Proficient with DevOps practices, including continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot complex issues related to cloud-based applications.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize work effectively.
- Experience with various web-based software applications including Jira, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance.
- Assist with the design and develop scalable, high-performance cloud-based applications using cloud native technologies.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including architects, designers, project managers, and other developers, to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Ensure that applications meet performance, security, and scalability requirements.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and standards.
- Assist with and conduct code reviews to ensure that code quality and standards are maintained.
- Assist with the development and maintain automated testing frameworks and test cases to ensure the quality of the application code.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure seamless integration and deployment of cloud-based applications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues related to cloud-based applications, including performance, scalability, and security issues.
- Continuously research and evaluate new JEE and cloud technologies to optimize application performance, security, and scalability.
- General Duty Requirements
AttainX Inc. is SBA Certified 8(a), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 certified QMS and Silver Level SaFe Partner. For more than 12 years, AttainX, Inc. has delivered emergent technologies, software products, and high-quality services that meet the needs of our Federal Government customers.
The last 3 years have shown significant company growth as we have increased our contracts portfolio and hold the “Best in Class” contract vehicles, GSA MAS and OASIS Small Business and 8(a) Pools 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are prime on several Agency Specific IDIQ’s and BPA’s with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Energy, Navy, Health and Human Service and the Defense Intelligence Agency.
AttainX is dedicated to quality and best practices for the services we provide. We understand our people are the key ingredient to ensuring our customers Mission and Goals are met with excellence.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to include paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Long & Short Term Disability.
AttainX is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer, we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law. These protections also extend to applicants. Follow the links below to find out more;
EEO is Law Poster
EEO is Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation, please send an email to HR@AttainX.com. Indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Sitting and working on a computer for long, continuous periods each day; effective communications by telephone, email, and face-to-face; standing, walking, and sitting; handling and feeling objects or controls; reaching; talking and hearing; lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds; and specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ATTAINX INCKalamazoo, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.