SECRET Security Clearance (existing and active)
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partners—without any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services within the Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the same—on schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist management staff within the Systems Integration Office (IRM/OPS/SIO). This role requires individuals with Office Management professional experience to work directly for SIO Division Chiefs and support branch management staff. They will be responsible for ensuring communication between divisions, coordinating Data Calls and record keeping, travel schedules, conference room schedules, website content management, as well as managing the day-to-day schedule for the Division management staff. Candidates are required to have strong oral and written communication skills. Candidates are also expected to have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint. Candidates will report directly to the SIO Division Chiefs but may also be called upon to directly support the SIO Office Director, a Senior Executive and/or other management staff.
- An existing and active Secret Clearance is required to be considered as a candidate for this opening; Candidates without a clearance will not be considered.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- 1-2 year’s proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Program Analyst, Personal Assistant, Secretary, or another similar role.
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems. (I.e. SharePoint, Travel Systems, and MS Office).
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems.
- Experienced using office equipment. (i.e. computers, printers, and fax machines).
- Strong communication skills. (i.e. phone, email, and in-person).
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers.
- Plan appointments and events.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies.
- Manage time and attendance reporting for the office.
- Draft memoranda and other communications for review and edit by managers.
- Manage and keep orderly the organizations SharePoint site.
- Ad hoc duties requested by management.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.