We are seeking a Training Coordinator for a very important client.
Annually the Financial Crimes Risk Management/Corporate Compliance training team refreshes regulatory courses and assigns them to Company Employees to be completed. As part of this work the training team liaises with Subject Matter Experts (SME's), training vendors, Talent Development team members and other colleagues across the bank to update, improve, and test the course content in preparation for assignments to Company employees. This position will be focused on the updating and possible creation of said training content.
- Be a liaison between content training vendors and Company subject matter experts (SMEs) to update/improve Annual Training course content.
- Focus on the learner experience utilizing training creation expertise – flow of the course, test questions, relevant content (need to know vs. nice to know).
- Manage due dates with vendors and SMEs utilizing project management skills in order to update courses in time for Annual Training.
- Work with SMEs to create or update Enhanced/As-Needed Training content.
- Utilizing training creation expertise and project management skills, work with vendors and SME’s to create courses that cover requirements while also providing a positive learner experience.
- Utilizing Articulate Storyline expertise, work with SMEs to create engaging Storyline courses.
- In Adobe Captivate Prime create courses, assign, and track completion by pulling reports in Prime and following up with learners.
- Articulate Storyline Software (required)
- Adobe Captivate Prime (recommended)
- Microsoft Teams (recommended)
- Prior training course creation experience (required)
- Project Management and/or experience in formal projects (required)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail for review of course scripts and completed course user acceptance testing