ATR International Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Test Engineer
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281
Pay Rate: Competitive & Flexible – Open
Type: 12+ month contract – Benefits Available
- Designs, delivers, and supports test solutions for a wide range of innovative medical electronics-based products.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and improvement of test applications for medical devices during their final assembly, supporting functional and parametric test measurements.
- Test solutions utilize custom automated test equipment.
- Responsible for designing and implementing both the software portion of the test solution and the interface hardware portion of the test solution.
- Necessary skills include test software development and debug (primarily utilizing LabView and TestStand); perform test V&V (verification and validation) design, execution, and reporting; perform R&R (repeatability & reproducibility) analyses; compliant documentation that supports the test application; fundamental project management skills; statistical analysis; understanding of manufacturing interfaces.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Biomedical Engineering with an electrical emphasis.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
ATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.
TechnologyView all jobs at ATR International