Operator Level I, II and III - Assemblers(Medical Device/Manufacturing) - ATR175630/624/396 (Medical Device Client) *High School Diploma required
We are seeking an Operator III Assembler - Day and Swing Shift for a very important client.
Assembler I, Assembler II and Assembler III ( Manufacturing tool hand dexterity hand tools Miocroscope)
Swing Shift: 3:00PM-1:30AM Day Shift 4:00 am to 2:30 PM
- High School Diploma Required (Verified)
- -Must be able to read, comprehend and follow English written procedures at a high school grade level.
- -Must have good basic math skills at a 6th grade level.
- -Must be able to speak, follow verbal instructions and communicate effectively in English.
- -Possesses understanding of and ability to utilize electronic data -collection systems and computer software packages.
- -Must have good dexterity to handle and maneuver small -components and parts.
- -Ability to prioritize work by determining the sequencing and timing of different jobs based on precedence and importance.
- -Ability to make critical decisions and judgments with minimal supervision.
- -2 to 5+ years of experience (manufacturing/medical devices)
This is a 4/10 schedule. (5th day mandatory OT for any time worked over 8 hours)
- Potential Contract to hire roles with FTE benefits - and potential retention bonuses after 4 - 6months.
- Candidates with tool utilization experience will be prioritized, so please add any relevant experience that on the resume.
- Candidate to start asap after background clears.
This position is responsible for the production of high quality cardiovascular medical devices on a team within a manufacturing cell. This position includes detailed assembly and operation of various equipment and machinery per documented procedures. This may include electronic assembly, casting/coating functions, mechanical assembly and packaging. Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures. Disposes hazardous waste material on corresponding hazardous waste areas. Duties; Assembles medical devices and related components. Depending on work area, it may be a controlled cleanroom environment. May include use of microscopes, use of hand tools, razor blades, syringes, soldering, adhesive bonding, and operating various equipment. Performs routine assignments according to specified and/or standardized procedures. Work is closely and continually reviewed. Performs visual inspection and precision measurements on components and assemblies. Performs tests on units using computerized test equipment. Repairs and corrects devices/components using microscopes and applicable tools. Packages devices ensuring all parts are accurate and documentation is complete. Maintains accurate records to ensure travelers, shop floor paperwork and quality documents are accurate, all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed to assure the quality of all products. Follows safety guidelines and utilize appropriate safety devices and equipment when performing all operations. Participates in continuous improvement/quality initiatives to enhance production processes to achieve quality and profitability metrics. Notifies supervisor or lead of the need to replenish supplies/materials and of any production difficulties that cannot be readily corrected. Participates with the Manufacturing Supervisor/Manager in setting and monitoring individual goals and cell performance metrics that continuously seek to improve the quality of operations. Cooperates in keeping a clean, sanitary work environment throughout the building.
- ATR International "Making the world a better place, one job at a time
ATR InternationalATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.
Menlo Park, CA