Mostly track integration activity – data in F&P, data management tools, preparing month-end close
Accounting AND F&P would be excellent
SAP, Excellent Excel, macros, pivots, etc….
The Financial Analyst will be responsible to complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects, as well as supports on day-to-day operations for BTS organization.
- Responsible for analyzing, communicating and processing BTS various chargeback.
- Works directly with Accounting Shared Service contact on monthly close processes to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results.
- Prepare monthly actuals variance analysis and commentary for P&L and headcount. Understands monthly results and communicates risks and opportunities vs. benchmark to manager and budget owners.
- Prepare and develop drafts of monthly Integration LBEs and incorporates review changes of both financial and operating management.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group, BTS HQ and Corporate. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
- Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
- Reports to FP&A Sr. Manager, BTS. Interact with all levels of management including BTS Managers, BTS FP&A, and Accounting COE.