Electronics Assembly Technician - (Maxar Space)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking an Electronics Assembly Technician for a very important client.
- Work from drawings, diagrams, and written instructions.
- Use hand and power tools to build, disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble and test circuit card assemblies (CCA) as required
- Perform quality inspections and continuity checks on completed units
- Bonding, staking, torquing, and tinning of electronics components
- Complete all documentation related to work performed as required
- Requires minimal supervision on routine tasks
- Rework CCA's, remove conformal coating, unsolder Hybrid IC leads, and use
Lead forming tooling on complex assemblies
- Recognize the methods/sequences of assembly that are needed when complete information is not readily available and the appropriate action to be taken
- Assemble magnetics
- Participate in area and shift rotations
- Follow applicable SS/L policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
Familiar with ISO 9000 Policies
Ability to work any shift on a flexible schedule if required
3825 Fabian Way Building 3Palo Alto, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at ATR International