ATR International Lake Forest, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Proofreads, reviews and edits materials for accurate use of grammar and content. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Has experience with specialized skill sets. Ability to accurately review complex materials including all graphics, texts, multimedia, websites, and charts with excellent attention to detail. Superior project management skills; strong working knowledge of AMA style guidelines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably a combination in English and Science.
7+ Yrs. Exp.
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
1) Meticulous attention to detail/accuracy
2) Exceptional communication and follow-through, collaborative
3) Able to handle multiple deadlines/quick turnaround without sacrificing quality
4) Pharma¬ editing/proofreading experience; familiarity with industry standards
5) Proactive self-manager who is willing to ask questions; able to take ownership of projects, etc.
6) Proficiency in AMA style, including referencing
3. What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Experience with fact checking, Able to work on Mac platform
4. What type of environment is this person working in?
Combination of team and independent It’s important the candidate can work independently, but will be working within a team of editors and with different brand teams/colleagues
ATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.
AddressLake Forest, IL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at ATR International