As a DevOps Platform – support engineer, the candidate will be responsible for the support and maintenance of tools that allows application engineers to focus just on coding/developing the application while everything else happens automatically in the background, including continuous integration, continuous monitoring, continuous deployment to staging, rules-based promotion to dev, stage, alpha, beta, and production environment.
- Leads DevOps engineers to design and build DevOps components (e.g. quality and security scans)
- Evaluate the current state of our CI/CD practices and identify areas for improvement
- Establishes and enforces DevOps standards, patterns, and optimizations to enable teams to deliver high-performance products
- Ensures continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engages with cross-functional co-located teams in design, development, and implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- Provides guidance and education to other staff on DevOps best practices
- Creates and maintains conceptual, logical, and physical DevOps designs for major programs
- Use Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) to organize project deliverables, to track and to report progress
- Participate in rotating on-call duties
- Drive quarterly objectives to completion
- Maintains accountability to Enterprise Architecture all technology and design decisions
- Mentor junior members in the team
- The successful candidate will have a strong influence on designing and implementing our CI/CD pipelines and Cloud initiatives, working side-by-side with our COEs& Application Development teams.
- This is a hands-on technical role but with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change and raise the maturity levels of the Continuous Delivery practices.
ATR InternationalATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.