Pay Rate: $26/hr
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 3-6 month contract with opportunity to extend
We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist for a very important client.
The Customer Service Specialist provides frontline services delivered through the Customer Service department. As an integral member of the Customer Service team, this position supports team members in the field to drive sales and ensure customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for all order management and service related tasks, including processing orders, credits, quotations and return authorizations. This position requires collaborating with team members, department management, and other key stakeholders to perform routine business activities and initiatives necessary to achieve successful outcomes.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for all aspects of customer support, including order entry, complaints, feedback, inquiry research, and other related activities.
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry and follow through of all purchase orders, scrub orders, inside sales support requests and returned goods requests.
- Partner with fellow CS team members and other internal functions to identify ways to improve the efficiency of the order fulfillment and return process.
- Formulates routine price quotations for customer and sales personnel.
- Develops rapport with customers and field sales/clinical personnel via verbal and written communication.
- Proactively and effectively communicates and interacts with internal and external customers to ensure priorities and exceptions are clearly understood. Maintains and models positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Researches, troubleshoots, investigates and resolves customer challenges to ensure timely resolution and high customer satisfaction. Analyzes and interprets the customer requirements and develops feasible solutions working with other related personnel when problems and/or inquiries arise.
- Responsible for obtaining approvals, issuing and tracking returns and issuing credits based on procedures. Works with customers to expedite the return through to resolution
- Keeps current on all products offered by company. Monitors, understands and implements changes in regulatory requirements or CS processes.
- Exercise a fair degree of independent decision making in areas of responsibility
- Conduct field inventory, consignment and/or audits and generate reports as necessary.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and may participate in management reporting.
- Administer field inventory and company-owned equipment in accordance with ISO, SOX and AdvaMed rules.
- Conduct new field hire training as requested
- Complete other job duties as requested.
- Assist the Customer Service Management team as required.
- Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high achieving, and fun!