We are seeking a Credit Card Client Advisor for a very important client.
Pay Rate: $17/hr - $19/hr
Duration: 7 month contract with opportunity to extend
Provide credit card operational service delivery and consultation for clients, cardholders, Program Administrators and internal partners. Including but not limited to opening new accounts, closing accounts, account maintenance, Program Manager and Cardholder problem resolution, research, reporting and internal and external customer training. - Serve as the primary contact for telephone and/or email requests from company clients and colleagues.
- Navigate, research, solve and/or escalate a variety of client service inquiries.
- Set client expectations and deliver world class service to delight the client.
- Identify client problems/issues, educate and influence client adoption of on line self-servicing solutions. -Be part of a dynamic, cohesive team.
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems while working with tight timelines.
- CCCA’s are responsible for accuracy and timeliness of their work. This requires solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- A Credit Cards Client Service Advisor III will also be expected to become subject matter experts and consult on projects and process improvement initiatives. This individual will demonstrate an exceptional understanding of all client facing systems and will handle escalated problems/issues within the group.