Business Contact Center Operations Specialist
Contact Center subject matter expert, responsible for multichannel contact center application design, enhancement, and support. Candidate will design, manage, and maintain communication channels, to include IVR automated attendant, ACD call routing, CRM softphone, and SMS/text to deliver a cohesive omnichannel communication experience based on customer’s preferred communication preferences and self-service needs. Responsible for contact center platform administration reporting and analytics, delivering complex information with analysis of findings and recommendations for improvement. Candidate will work closely with functional management teams to identify areas of opportunity for contact center efficiencies and develop action plans for improvement.
• Subject matter expert and primary administrator for contact center solutions and related reporting.
• Design, develop and implement call flows, call routing, IVR, and SMS/text; meeting legal, compliance, and business requirements.
• Identify and execute best practices in multichannel and omnichannel contact center design and development
• Coordinate and obtain regulatory and compliance approvals
• Identify, design, develop, and analyze contact center reporting
• Provide contact center operations business insights and analytics to all levels of management.
• Work alongside of functional area management and contact center teams to identify and implement business process improvements
• Capture and evaluate multi-functional business requirements impacting the multichannel contact center, contact center technology and related reporting
• Perform multi-channel contact center solution configuration and user testing.
• Develop and maintain contact center platform work instructions and job aids
ATR InternationalATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.