ATR International Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Compensation Analyst will provide analytical, consultative, and project management services in designing, delivering and implementing compensation programs for Company’s 5,000+ employees working across 20 countries.
This position will provide consultation and support to HR counterparts on a wide range of global compensation matters. This position will actively participate in a variety of complex projects spanning all areas of compensation.
The position’s primary responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate and partner with HR counterparts in the administration of Company’s compensation programs
• Prepare executive summaries and various analyses of WW macro market trends
• Review internal positioning, monitor Company business developments and conduct a wide variety of analyses to prepare annual compensation strategies
• Provide analytical support to WW HR counterparts during annual pay review cycles
A successful candidate will...
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of compensation program design and financial analysis to offer viable alternatives and select appropriate solutions
• Complete, manage, and coordinate the activities for owned programs
• Deliver timely and accurate services and assignments
Independently coordinate colleague activities across the different groups involved in program implementation
• Develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues so as to understand business needs and drive collaborative “win-win” solutions
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements/qualifications:
• Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables and other formulas
• Experience with WorkDay a plus.
• Strong Project Management and Communication Skills
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field required.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Required Years of Experience
ATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at ATR International