The Middle Office is responsible for providing key information to the Servicing and Delivery and Operations teams and responding to any inquiries. These activities include verifying client compliance and completeness of package prior to submission. Under supervision applies appropriate judgment to assess risk in regards to account ownership, account controls, fraud, and fees.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
· Commercial lending and Import, Export and standby products
· Commercial lending policies and guidelines
· Lending regulatory rules
· Knowledge of loan closing procedures and policies
· Proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Communicator).
· Ability to interpret loan documents including key loan terms
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with a team focused attitude
· Expertise in using effective problem solving and analytical skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
· Associate Degree in Business (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, Accounting) or equivalent work experience
· 4-6 years of related commercial banking and/or legal experience or international banking experience
ATR InternationalATR International is a staffing and consulting leader that serves the IT, engineering, accounting & finance, professional, manufacturing, and scientific industries. Founded in 1988 as a two-person Hispanic-owned business, we have grown to serve Fortune 500 organizations while putting more than 35,000 people to work totaling over 14 million working hours. Our entire business model is based on building relationships and deep connections with our diverse base of clients, contractors, internal staff, and local markets.