The position will be part of the Genesys Application Management technology team supporting a large implementation of the Genesys product suite. The team is looking for a self motivated/self-directed applications engineer who has experience acting individually and within a team to provide Genesys application engineering and support, system maintenance, design guidance and consultation utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• 5+ years of Genesys Call Routing Development experience using the tools: Genesys Interaction Routing Designer (IRD), Configuration Manager (CME), Genesys Administrator (GA) or Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX)
• 5+ years of Genesys Call Routing experience with primary focus around understanding Genesys Tserver Tevents
• Must have a strong understanding of skills based routing
• Must understand how to use transaction lists to drive routing
• Must be able to trace and troubleshoot calls through Universal Routing Server (URS) log files