- Expired: September 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Advertising Analyst
Location: Wayne, PA
Duration: 3+ month contract
- Create and distribute a daily dashboard detailing the status of our advertising ecosystem
- Provide weekly, monthly, and annual reports as well as one off reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of partner payments.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity and troubleshoot discrepancies between disparate reporting systems.
- Monitor and troubleshoot active advertising campaigns and perform regular analysis of ad placements to maximize revenue yield.
- End to end deal creation and support with ad server
- Communicate with product team
- Help to troubleshoot and get baseline product started
- Executing on new deals, reporting on existing deals, general health and wellness of this product
- Work directly with sales, troubleshoot sales, reporting sales
- Work with partners to integrate data from their advertising and analytics platforms.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency through automation and centralization of reporting resources and provide input into the development of automated monitoring systems.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 2-4 years related experience
- Working knowledge of HTML including industry standards as they apply to the tracking of digital advertising metrics.
- Expert user Excel
- Experience with various operational reporting and data visualization tools including Omniture and Tableau is a PLUS
- Experience working with large, complex data sets, manipulations, and analysis and possess an understanding of analytical methodologies for evaluating performance data
BusinessView all jobs at ATR International