Flight Operations Specialist
ATP Flight School Jacksonville Beach, FL
- Posted: 26 days ago
- Associate's Degree Required (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Aviation Experience Required (Licensed Dispatcher or Private Pilot preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills Required
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Support flight operations by coordinating aircraft, students, and instructor resources with weather and operational needs.
- Schedule and track flights for almost 400 aircraft nationwide.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance and repositioning of aircraft.
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers in the cross-country phase of training.
- Assist with airline, hotel, and ground transportation needs for flight crews.
Pay & Benefits
- Pay commensurate with experience
- ATP offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- $15,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Enrollment (100% Vested with no employer contributions)
- 8 Paid Holidays (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Friday, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
- 13 Paid Time Off Days per Year (PTO is earned on an accrual based system, meaning you accumulate a little over 1 day of PTO for each month you work. Accrued PTO may be requested upon successful completion of 90 days of employment.)
- Able to work nights and weekends
ATP Flight School
AddressJacksonville Beach, FL
TravelView all jobs at ATP Flight School